Alrightttttttttttttt here we go!
6th October 2009 was the BEST BEST BEST BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! I had the most awesome time anyone could have ever had on that day. I swear, I've never felt so loved or so touched or so..you know! Warm and fuzzy inside. Having all the attention I could get from my four best friends (and Ben of course) was really the most wonderful feeling in the world! I have never loved you guys more THANK YOU FOR THE MOST AWESOME DAY OF MY LIFE!
Let me elaborate in excruciating detail..
So the night of the 5th of October was pretty normal, had some really amusing conversations with Janey and Kenneth. Ooh let me digress and post a few funny texts!
I was typing LiKe DiS.................. ZxzXzxX and Jane was starting to get nervous/worried/ freaked out and for some strange reason her English suddenly became impeccable as mine got worse and worse!
Jane: Z o m g ! Do not type like that. (NOTE THE FULLSTOP! Usually she's too goddamn lazy to type with a fullstop the pig)
Jane: Oh my god. (SEE NO OMG) Talk to me when you're ready. Where did s go?! You kidnapped her. You evil
Jane: Okay that's it. Bye.
HAHAHAHAHA Janey-poo you crack me up.
Then when I ask her what her plans are for after-promos she goes:
Shop. Go out and chill. Maybe..maybe i might follow arlene and all to clubs. I dont know. my life is too boring for me
And of course you can guess my reaction and then she goes..
I'm kidding. HAHA caught you!!
WHAT THE HELL JANEY NOT NICE TO USE MY OWN TECHNIQUE ON ME OKAY!
And after all this, this is what she says:
HAHA loser with the big L. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH but seriously, my life is boring
YEAH IF YOURS IS BORING THEN WHAT IS MINE MISSY.
And this is her idea of a good Lit question:
Lol discuss about the contrast in the novel "jane's life"
-_- I know right.
And when I told her she's so dead she says:
HAHA i shall not die in my novel. I shall marry my prince charming who is at least 1.75 m tall
Like whatever Janey, no princes want to marry short wenches you know.
HEH talking to you is damn amusing I like.
Anyway I got really sweet texts from Xy, Janey, V, V and V and later L in the morning and I'm really really happy (: All my best friends texted I'm so happy. And C called - first year we're not having a conference cause MISS VRINDHA RAVINDRAN SLEPT THROUGH MY BIRTHDAY THANKS SO MUCH. Heh but it's not your fault, it's okay I won't kill you right now, maybe later. Thanks for calling C (:
Yes and that was how I ushered in my 18th year of life! Oh yeah I also talked to my chithi in the US and she scolded me sighhhhhhhh. So much for growing up.
Ho hum so went to bed awaiting the joys of Lit paper that was to arrive! Got a good load of birthday messages but it was different from last year let's just say.
Yay okay so woke up bright and early (no not really, around 8-ish) had birthday cake that my father hurriedly bought the night before and it was a little sick-making but alright quite nice. I missed having my Chocolate Gataeau from Bengawan Solo though! I've had it every single year since I was 6 and now everyone's sick of it ):
Didn't get any presents, except $50 bucks from Pa which has actually been eaten up today (literally). Didn't really feel birthday-ish when I started the day off.
Met Kenneth at school in the morning! "Studied" Lit but most of the time was spent playing with a variety of phones, joking, laughing, making rude jokes about Tess and that's about it. Heh we are very productive people but we're COOL I TELL YOU COOL.
Undulating mares harharhar.
Okay thenzxzx our favourite part of the day! LIT PAPER! YIPPEE! HURRAH! TERRIFIC! All of us entered the hall of impending doom, and did our papers awesomely! We answered every question quickly and even had time to go to the toilet! Why we even had time to READ the book in between!
YEAH RIGHT.
All of us struggled through the goddamn paper such a tough piece of rubbish I've never seen in my life plus we were freezing in the stupid gym ARGH terrible. So much for Whitby's three hour birthday present to me/us. But as Kh said : "why was there a need to share S's birthday present? She could have had it all to herself what".
-_- Ha ha very funny.
THEN FIVE O' CLOCK CAME AND SO DID FREEDOM!
Man it was good to hand in the stupid papers and go pee cause GOSH MY BLADDER WAS BURSTING I TELL YOU. Homoeostasis right V! Heeeeeeeeeeh.
AND THIS IS WHEN THE COOL STUFF STARTED!
I had to go pee and I had given Christabel my phone, so I went in pee-ed, came out and then found that there was deathly silence.
There. Was. No. One. There.
Apart from Jane of course (but she's a nonentity ;)
Who decided that that was the most opportune moment to apply FOUNDATION to her face and held me up in the bathroom for another 10 minutes while she primped and preened and then practically dragged me upstairs to the canteen (I was sleepy and tired okay!) and then omggggg I saw this whole mass of people standing in the centre of the canteen extension all crowding around something and then it suddenly dawned on me what that could be..
A HUMONGOUS CAKE AND EVERYONE STARTING SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY LOUDLY and embarrassing the hell out of me in the process. Heh but it was really really nice! OMG the cake was like HUGE I tell you! Like the biggest cake we've eaten this entire YEAR! Heh and it was Idon'tknowwho's brillant idea to light THIRTY FOUR candles even though I'm only half that. HAHAHAHA man it was so cool I tell you! I blew the candles and cut the cake and served everyone AND AND AND I got this totally cute bunny card signed by every single person in class and a special purple crown from Xy and Janey with my ENTIRE name squeezed on it. Like hello, was there any nexcessity to squash in 25 letters?! And the glitter was all over the place heh it was a really beautiful card I tell you. Kh the pig had like 10029848932758357 slices of cake and man the cake was really really really good I tell you. And did I mention it was huge?
I swear I was so thrilled after that, that was already like you know major celebration for me and since my sister had a paper the next day we weren't planning on going out, it was just a stay at home maybe order pizza sort of thing that's all. For some reason the entire day and two days leading up to my birthday both Xy and Jane (especially Jane) had been asking me what my plans for my birthday were and heh it was a little odd but for good reason.
So I went home, thoroughly exhilarated from the excellent day and as usual only V was waiting with me on my side of the road and hahaha it was so funny! Like no buses were coming and the one bus that DID come went past without bothering to see me wave for it. GRRR. Anyway I said bye bye to Xy, Jane, Kenneth and yeah I went home and had a good bath and ate dinner and went to sleep.
The end.
HEH okay fine it didn't end like that, so boring. It ended off really really coolly!
So I went home and was messaging Jane and Xy with NO RESPONSES THANKS GUYS. And yeah I went to bathe and the suddenly my mother started telling me to get out and I was really pissed cause like HELLO I JUST got in?! And then my sister came and started banging on the door saying I was getting late etc and I was confused at first and then sort of irritated. I mean I can't even BATHE on my birthday?! And then I came downstairs with my hair all tied up and gross and I was wearing the shirt we got for the National Day preview in P5 and some ugly brown shorts and was basically looking a mess and then Jane, Xy, Kenneth, V and Ben jump out at me in the living room with a zillion different balloons screaming HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I get the shock of my life and started screaming as well. LIKE OMG HOW COOL RIGHT! To have your friends come over and surprise you omg it was so cool! And and and and and then we had a group hug awwwww.
And then everyone packed up and went home.
The end.
WRONG! The story doesn't end there either!
So after the group hug and various uh..comments on my wodnerful dress sense, Jane and Xy say "go get dressed" and I'm thinking oh okay they're saying that cause I look like a pig and not fit to be in their company and then Janey adds "we're taking you out for dinner" . Like
WHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
WHUT WHUT WHUT WHUT WHUT!
Dinner?! Like omg I've gone out for lunch before with friends but not dinner!! It's just so..FOREIGN! And WOW DINNER LIKE WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.
And the best part is they wouldn't tell me where we were going so I didn't even know how to dress! They came up to my room and all and Xy my house isn't like a palace -_- and it's not big!
And then I finally managed to get dressed and I saved everyone from my mother and we left!
EXCITING RIGHT!
So basically these guys had kidnapped me and taken me out for dinner forcefully knowing that I'm such a pathetic soul I've never gone out for dinner before. Heh Xy and Janey you guys know me a little too well.
THEN I heard this fantastic story about how Janey managed to shake off a leech by the name of the same starting letter and I was even more impressed.
The bus ride was really funny! At the bus stop after RGPS suddenly the bus driver got down and went for a pee. Like WTH?! Who does that! K you should've just gone and driven the bus. We'd have reached there earlier.
Then I had no idea where we were going of course ;) since everyone kept the secret really really well ;D and yeah I was even more thrilled when we got to the Swensen's at Ion even though we got lost for a while heh heh.
Manz Jane was still hankering for the ice cream buffet though and I felt bad about msising out on our voucher. YOU GUYS SUCK.
Dinner was really entertaining and a lot of fun! I just enjoyed the company it was terrific being with the people I'm most comfortable with - my four best friends at school (and Ben of course). But really it was the four of you who really really made my day and my night! It was like the time when we first started hanging out - Jane, V, I and Xy were like the four musketeers and K our faithful liege (ee okay no, our faithful horse? advisor? Okay pick any post you want thanks.)
V and I filled out a very thorough feedback form heh with all sorts of weird feedback like
1. Aircon too cold
2. Place too hard to find
3. Burger too big for girl's mouth (I find it strange that Xy's mouth is SO big when she's talking but so small when she's eating. HEH KIDDINGZ)
4. Cups too small
5. I can't remember the rest but stuff in this vein!
And we took quite a few photos and talked about everything (well most things) and I really really REALLY enjoyed myself (:
Then we got out free ice cream! Which I ended up eating the most of (I ate almost the entire strawberry part) and Xy the chocolate part and Ben the vanilla part and wait, K what did you eat then!!
We sang a birthday song for a random lady and there was this ugly baby with sticky up hair (No V, I think you were cuter and your hair didn't stick up like that!) whom I really disliked. It kept crying when it saw Jane's face though HARHARHAR.
Sad to share a birthday with an ugly baby. Good thing I am/was cute (:
Okay then after dinner we were all so stuffed, we paid the bill and hoped K's card wouldn't bounce. Thank God it didn't HEH HEH if not so embarrassing. And that was the end of the day! Oh! Not to forget balloons!
Ben left to go by bus and then after MUCH deliberation, Janey, K and Xy left by 'bus' too and V and I took the super crowded train home. Well she did, I got off at Newton.
All in all it was the best best BEST day ever! I swear I've not had such a good day and MAN I STAYED OUT DAMN LATE I TELL YOU! 10 O'CLOCK! HOW COOL IS THAT!
Thank you Xy, V, Janey, Kenneth for making my 17th birthday the most awesome and memorable and fantastic one ever. I haven't enjoyed myself so much in..well I've never nejoyed myself so much actually. Thank you for the lovely day and making me feel so special and so LOVED <3
I still can't get over it!
Heh.
Yay talked to Schmoozum today. I miss you! When are you taking me out for my birthdayzxzxzx.
L messaged too! Thank you for your wishes and good luck for your exam.
Dear Q, if you want more from me then you must be prepared to give more too. I refuse to be your plaything just cause you're bored.
That being said, thank you for being very sweet today hehz.
KAY BUT NOTHING CAN TOP THE AWESOME SURPRISE MY FOUR BEST FRIENDS SET UP AND XY AND JANEY MASTERMINDED.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU <3
Today was the best day of my life :-* Love you guys so so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment