Thursday, 8 October 2009

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU BOTH TO COME TOMORROW!

Hi today was an incredibly boring day but I got some information from PC and from R's phones which really grossed me out.

YUCK WA YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK.

Kay we had this terrible OP workshop today it was so bad. The guy rambled on about rubbish for a good 45 minutes and bored the hell out of everyone. I mean the AIDS and STI talk was better okay that's how bad the OP talk was.

Sigh.

Then had a short PW meeting and learnt once again how screwed our WR is hooray.

Then OP workshop which was horrible because

1. The S class students are not fluent/ eloquent
2. They just won't open their mouths
3. They laugh in a most retarded manner at everything -_-
4. They don't have brains
5. They can't speak English!!

Number 5 is what rankles me the most. And from now onwards no more pause fillers or Singlish phrases in my speech.

Then went home and talked to K via text and Schmoozum as usual which were the highlights of my day basically.

Oh and also discussing the issue mentioned above with Janey that's about it.

You know it's so liberating to type without codes - I do feel a little vulnerable but I like the way how only special people can see this :D

Yay V and C are coming over tomorrow!!

Damn PW to do now ):

No comments: