Friday, 9 October 2009

Everything starts with C!

HI TODAY WAS ANOTHER AWESOME DAY!

My two bestest bestest best friends surprised me today at home! With ANOTHER cake and presents!

Man FOUR cakes in THREE days is a lot of cake!

THANKS THANKS THANKS FOR THE BEST DAY EVER!

Heh we were supposed to go watch a movie but that didn't work out so we played the Game of Life and talked a lot and ate cake and lasagna and I got a totally cool humongous card and cat tail doorstopper from them! COOL RIGHT.

It was so much fun (: It's been a really long time since we got together and talked and C finally came to my house yay. We must have that sleepover/Hindi movie marathon we've been planning to have since 2007.

And we must play the Game of Life when we're 96 too!

Today was an excellent day (:

Never mind the PW in the morning, the surprise the two of them gave me made everything better. HEH okay I sound sappy like how I did on my birthday but this year my birthday's been really special kay! Even though 17 is a weird number, it was better than last year in a whole lot of ways and I'm so happpppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I have the best friends in the whole wide world no one can be luckier than me (:

Had a nice chat with Janey online last night and with K via phonezxzx. This year's cool cool cool.

Dreading tomorrow like crap - I really don't want to go for dance! Plus PW meeting on Sunday sigh.

But next week promises to be better! Tuesday outing with V and C again yay to watch movie, then Wednesday with Q? and Friday with L I hope! To see a Hindi or Tamil movie.

I badly want to see..

1. Wake up Sid
2. What's your Rashee
3. Dil Bole Hadippa
4. 500 days of Summer
5. Unnai Pol Oruvan (this one definitely with L)

Plus Ria's been bugging me to go out with her but I'm really tied up how how how. I want to go but I'm out of cash (as usual). Hmm maybe after Deepavali. Which is next Saturday by the way! YAY OH YEAH must ask Ma about Janey, Xy and maybe V staying over next Sunday and Monday. Then we can all go to school on Tuesday!

Life is good baby.


Today was still fantastic. THANKS V AND C FOR MAKING TODAY SPECIAL FOR ME!! I had a lot of fun <3

No comments: