DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME CUTE. There's only been one person so far whom I've allowed to call me that and let me tell you, you don't fall into that category, you don't even come CLOSE. Forget friends, I try not to consider you as more than a contact in my phonebook.
Writing resumes isn't going to work. I hope you get that into your thick skull RIGHT NOW. I don't care if you're the best, the topper, the whatever rubbish. You don't have a personality, you don't have wit, charm, NOTHING. You don't even have basic courtesy or the DECENCY to apologise when you're in the wrong.
How dare you read my messages, try and get into my inbox, mess with my contacts, GOOGLE ME just to 'get to know me better'. HOW DARE YOU. Haven't you ever heard of infringement of privacy? Oh of course you wouldn't know about things like that would you - you're the king when it comes to ripping other people off their things.
When I tell you something, that's it. That's the end. There's nothing more to add, nothing more to enquire about, nothing more to understand. I don't like you prying. My personal life is my own and the people I choose to share it with are special, unlike you.
Disgusting is an understatement when it comes to your behaviour.
There's a REASON as to why people dislike you and it's high time you took a good look at yourself and figure out what they don't like.
I think I made myself clear enough today.
I'm waiting for that apology.
No comments:
Post a Comment