Thursday, 27 August 2009

Inadequacy.

This is the third time something like this is happening. Why is it that guys always take precedence over me?

It is very hard to answer your questions. I don't want to hurt you, neither do I want to say something that is a result of the tension of the moment.

--

I got an email from a friend today. It reads:

You are a very very very very VERY weird creature. And you haven't explained. Send me an email or something. So I can try to help.

Heh, I feel loved.

--

I won a competition today! Thanks for telling me to join Banana (: I won a $30 Island Creamery ice-cream voucher for my poem woohoo. I'm going to treat my sister soon yay. Do you want to come along?

--

Stop. Leading. Me. On. First you're not sure, then you say no and then after a while say yes, then say no, and now you're back to going to the very thing that started this whole cycle. My life is full of people who just can't make up their minds.

--

I spent the whole of yesterday with Girls' Brigade and Lakers. I swear, L is so incredibly boring I cannot see why S would miss the company after this is over.

GB's been whiny the past few days but I'm going to chalk it up to PMS and just the general fact that she's got a lot more work than before.

You know, I really get the feeling that you're taking me for granted. You message everyone but only bother continuing a conversation with me - not because you like talking to me but because I had things to share with you.

I am incredibly pissed off at IT. I swear, one more word and that's it.

No comments: