Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Congrats.

Dear S,

I'm both immensely angry and extremely disappointed in you.

If you have something to tell me, then why don't you just say it to me straight away? Why do you ask someone else to ask me? Do you really think that I don't know?

If after all this while you haven't figured out that I'm not as stupid as you think I am, then I've got nothing more to say to you.

Also, why do you treat me like I'm not worth much? I mean I get enough of that from some other people, I don't need it from you too. I was talking to Shcake today and when she said that Shoe sort of prefers Slur to her, I kept thinking about how that's sort of the same situation with us. I mean I understand you have all these responsibilities and all but I do too. I know I've been busy this entire year and I apologise for that but I don't just cancel on you do I? I tell you in advance my schedule and let you know when I'm free and when I'm not and most importantly, I MAKE TIME. I cannot schedule and re-schedule and re-re-schedule. I don't have the time and I don't have the freedom you have either. You KNOW that then why do you let something else that came later, override our plans? And why do it at the very last minute?

Lately you keep mentioning Loj and other friends and I don't know, do you talk about me or about your other new friends to them as much as you talk about them to us? It's almost as if the more time you spend around us, the more it makes you miss them.

Not a pleasant thought at all.

The reason I'm so upset is mainly because I expect more from you than I do from Bandage. Shallow and bimbotic as she may be, I suspect she and I'll be friends even after this little sojourn. Because at least, she CARES.

I really want us to be friends and not what we are now.

Just as I get over one thing, you somehow manage to do something else that pisses me off again.

No comments: