Sunday, 7 June 2009

The way you look at me, gives me goosebumps.

Yesterday was a fantastic day! And really interesting too. Let me elaborate..

6th June 2009,

I had to get up at the insane hour of 445 in the MORNING because I had CIP at Pasir Ris omg. It takes like an hour to get there and I had to go by train (grrr). I was super groggy in the morning my father dropped me off at the station and I snored in the train all the way until Pasir Ris. I reached at like 640 but only made it to the park at like 710 because I WAS LOST FOR A GOOD HALF AN HOUR until I found someone not very nice at the station who guided me. Apparently there are TWO parks in Pasir Ris :/

The sun was killer hot and I was super tired even though I hadn't done anything. My partner (GSK) was the most sedate person ever and I don't think he enjoyed my company very much :/ I think I was a little too loud/boisterous for him. Took a great many photos with BT and those were fun. Had to walk around getting donations from people which sucked but got quite a  lot of money which was good.

There was a Milo van that came! I DRANK FIVE CUPS :D Usually I drink over ten (I know, what's WRONG with me?!). There was a magic show that was lame, some two-person band played and they were SO good omg the lead guy was AWESOME his version of 'man who can't be moved' was better than the original omgggggggggggggggg.

Trained with BT had a fantastic gossip session about everyone. ZOMG TO IS WITH LA?!

My father decided that he had had enough of me bumming around the house and packed me off for dance. I was pretty upset about going I hadn't gone for like a month and grrr didn't really feel like it.

Hung around before that for a while. Met Q had a good long chat and I dunno I guess I feel a little awkward around Q. Our friendship has never really been quite..right like something's a little off and that day sitting and talking made me feel even more strange. I always get this feeling that Q's reading deeper into what I say than what I really mean and I find it disconcerting? A little unomfortable? Like as if she's looking for hidden meanings and is seeing if my responses are what she wants to hear.

Scarycscary. And like I told C later it's like she wants to be more than just normal friends like best friends or something and I'm so not prepared for that! Like we really really really have nothing in common and I don't feel that bond or attraction like what I feel with C or with V or L or anyone I'm close to for that matter. But maybe she does? We've had this conversation before and she says she rather we just stay normal friends as well cause our lives are just too different but times like these make me feel like she's lying.

Yeah well after that went for pattu class was a bad day. Had sinus and my throat was rusty after not being used for ages. Still it felt good sort of.

Dance was pretty slack but my muscles ache today heh. Damn I AM SO OUT OF SHAPE. Serves me right I guess. We joked around a lot but monster was quite pissed at me I could tell ):

ANYWAY COMING TO THE EXCITING BIT :

OH YEAH I MADE A NEW FRIEND - HAWA! HA what started out as a congratulatory message turned into a day-long conversation. Yay :D

WHEN I CAME HOME GREY CALLED CAUSE SHE MISSED ME!! :D Though she didn't say it, she called because she missed me she missed me she missed me! I missed her a lot too, it seems like agessssssssssss since I saw her (this is what school does to you -_-) we talked crap for a while and yeah then my mother came so I had to say bye (GRRR HATECHU DIDN'T LET ME TALK)

Anyway, today.
7th June 2009

Today was a lazy boring day. Didn't do ANYTHING at all until I left for that pattu performance/stage 4 exam by a senior.

OMG TO THINK I MIGHT HAVE TO DO THAT LATER IN MY LIFE LIKE NEXT YEAR!!

Wanted to meet C but couldn't ): Saw Q but thank God we didn't sit next to each other she'd have wanted to talk during the performance and I was in no mood to entertain her.

Came home and that's about it. END OF FIRST WEEK OF HOLIDAYS AND I HAVE DONE NOTHING.

Hooray.

No comments: