I blogged yesterday as well but I haven't published that yet.
My hair looks so so good right now! It's curling at all the right places and is straight in all the right places and my 'fringe' looks really really good! (like finally). I'd love to put up pictures except I'm not comfortable with displaying too much of myself online :/ Yeah that's the reason I use code names and stuff. If you ask I'll explain.
I'm starving. Like really really hungry. Do you want to feed me!
Today was the slackest day ever. I went to the study room in the morning did exactly two Maths questions, broke my head over the remaining 68299375720200 I couldn't do, dreamed, dried my hair with the free AC, got a surprise message from T (!!!) and that's all.
Came home to a house being polished and painted. Ate lunch, played on the computer, watched TV, now blogging from iPod. Heh.
Last night I was up until three chatting with Q. You know things between us are strange. It's not there but it's not nothing either. I don't know how to explain but it's nice talking to Q. Like we can say almost everything to each other and although Q is fairly dim and dumb, hearing a very different point of view is refreshing. And for all of Q's dumbness and insensitivity she can pick up on certain things very quickly. That surprises me cause maybe I'm underestimating her OR I'm being terribly obvious about my feelings/thoughts/emotions.
It's sad we don't have any NatC.
But I'm glad I'm not a failure as a ___!! (: I can reduce and flip off ____ !!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder what would've happened if I had the guts that day.
Tomorrow I've got to be at Pasir Ris BY 7. That means waking up at crazy hours ):
Tomorrow's the SATs. Good luck R! And Jelly and Peanut (: I hope you all get 2400 and go to the Unis of your choice.
Especially you R. Good luck :D I'm your cheerleader!
No comments:
Post a Comment