Do you want me or not?
--
Today was a weird day.
I had to get up pretty early for school. Had a stupid NDC meeting, then blazer fitting, then LID(^2)S interview (!!!)
NDC is like omg I don't know what to say about my comm.
Blazer fitting took an inordinate amount of time but I made a new friend! VZ hahah she and I gossipped about VH and how much we disliked her etc and really though I wasn't at all keen on being her friend at first, she's really my type of person! And I'm glad 'cause we're in the same committee and all so yeah (: Yay a friend.
She and I were debating whether or not to go for the exco elections on the bus home. In the end we decided to just run and upon conference with Grey I decided that I had nothing to lose anyway to yeah asked for some tips (HA THE STUPID VISION AGAIN) from the expert and set off back to school.
HA THANKS GREY! Dunno what I'd have done without you (:
I filled out the form with much trepidation and then sat nervously waiting to be called. Some stats :
- 8 people running for 6 posts
- 2 seriously CMI
- 1 major suck up
- 1 super soft spoken but nice (she didn't turn up though, I think she forgot ha)
- 1 unsure like me
- 1 nice person with good capabilities
- 1 stuck up I-think-I-am-so-great-I-am-going-to-become-president-for-sure idiot
- 1 me
So let's see how it goes!
Had BV in the evening. Was okay, good. SS IS SO HOT STILL CANNOT GET OVER HIM!!
Monday nights are bad for me. Mondays are generally bad for me as are Wednesdays and Thursdays. These are the days I generally dislike but I really really hate Mondays and Wednesdays.
Sigh, problems with T.
No comments:
Post a Comment