Here's something I forgot to add to the last post ..
This past week hasn't been great for you I know that. It sucks to see you upset and moody you know? Like seriously, I feel horrible with you having such pessimistic thoughts and depressed feelings.
This new life is a great contrast from the star you were there I know. It's hard to high profile in this environment unless you're those set of people which we obviously aren't and can never be.
Don't be upset. I know my words won't have a big impact on you or any impact at all for that matter but I still want you to know that things will work out great for you in the end because you have everything that is required to become successful.
(of course we could work on getting rid of the swearing and sick parts heh)
The whole issue with that veggie and meat pie will work out you'll get what you want. Today you got your position in our little sorority so that's a first step (:
About the thing they didn't give you, well, remember the stuff we talked about WA? They may seem totally irrelevant now that you got 'beaten' but maybe interviews just aren't your thing? Or maybe that was just a bad day?
Cheer up! I'm here for you, always .
No comments:
Post a Comment