Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Slightly disturbed.

Was supposed to meet M in the morning for a pancake brunch (teehee) but that didn't work out. Finished reading Breach of Stat Duty and left the house for the earlier Tort class. I thought I hated having classes at 330 but actually I think I dislike classes at 12 more. They are splat in the middle of the day! You have to eat lunch at 10 and there is a lot of traffic on the road. You don't even have time to properly do anything in the morning before class either. Urgh. The only good thing about class at 12 is that it ends at 330 which means you have time to go out and do things before going home unlike late afternoon classes. Still, the best classes are morning ones I feel. You're DONE at 12 and then have the whoooooole day ahead of you. Hopefully next sem I get a nice timetable.

Tort was okay - these topics are so much easier than duty of care stuff urgh. Still have a lot of work to do before the exam on Saturday though :/



No comments: