Tuesday, 21 February 2012
Happy international pancake day!
I really don't understand why I love pancakes so much but SERIOUSLY JUST LOOK AT THEM OHMAGAAAAAWWWWWWWWDDDDDDD.
Every time the four of us meet, I end up eating pancakes. It's as if every Tuesday I have pancake cravings heh. But today I was nice and we gave in to P's craving for Soup. Ate at the Soup Spoon at Cityhall. Always have a great time hanging out with my ex-Crim group :) There's always a lot to talk about and comment on and we lead such interesting lives heh heh heh.
Had ice cream at BnJ's after that and then P and I went back to school for our classes, Jy went to cut his hair and P went to work (big surprise -_-)
Class today was nothing out of the ordinary. Same old drag. Was glad to get out of there and go home. It has been a while since I went home immediately after class.
Going to read up for tomorrow's class now. I am such a good girl.
at
8:03 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment