Sunday, 28 August 2011

My head hurts.

Fever broke this morning, I am so happy that it's a one-day thing. Still feel damn crappy though. I only get sick like once a year and it's usually realllllllly major. I am so lucky not to have a ear infection this time :)

Went for tuition in the morning. Felt super giddy which was a horribly strange feeling.

--

The results for our President was out this morning. Tony Tan won by 7,269 votes. He won 35% of the total votes, runner up Tan Cheng Bok also won 35% of the votes.

This election has been an important one in terms of telling the government what sort of tactics the people are or aren't receptive to but more than that, c'mon man... the President doesn't DO anything. Just pick the one who looks most like a President and get on with life.

Even then, it's sad that LKY didn't/was asked not to to/couldn't say anything regarding the candidates. How the mighty have fallen :(

No comments: