Am at home now instead of at school. I think my Monday AS class is jinxed!! This is the third time I have been unable to go for it.
Went to bed early last night hoping that I would be okay for school today but no such luck. Had a BLAZING fever in the middle of night. I had to go to Ma's room and sleep with her for a while :( I was feeling so crappy.
Tried and failed to read this morning. My head is pounding like mad and I feel so dazed and dizzy, everything is swimming around me. Gosh still have the Crim case to prepare for with P. ARGHHH how to do like that?!?
I am also having the worst stomach aches ever. They're in my upper abdomen and when they strike I just want to curl up into a ball and try and clench the pain washing over my body into a tight manageable knot but I end up shivering, sweating and goose-bumpy.
What is wrong with me :'( I am never sick like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment