Exhausting day to say the least. Woke up to sick dread and apprehension coiling and uncoiling in the pit of my stomach. Was in such a foul mood the whole morning, glowered at P like mad to make sure my point got across before he left. He faithfully ignored me.
Panicked during class. Was tongue tied, my voice was weak and I sounded shaky and dumb. To add to my misery, I totally pale in comparison to the other two.
Hung out with S and L after that. Was nice chatting with them over lunch. I'll miss L when she leaves! S's exams start this week and the gundu girl spent her last ever June holidays studying and not playing -_-
So tireddddd. Tomorrow there's practice and it's going to be a killer day at work. I also have to call up the tuition lady, make sure the forms are signed, make a number of cards and post them and make sure the file is placed in the hands of the secretary. OH NO also have to wake up early for the bus ack. SIGH OMAD is totally failing at this rate.
No comments:
Post a Comment