Saturday, 25 June 2011

The Apprentice and the Necromancer.

Work was tiring today. Made a huge boo-boo :( Felt rather stupid after that. I really hope that I am of some solid help to my boss. I did a lot of work yesterday and today for her; I hope it's enough.

Can't believe I've only been back two days, feels like I've been working through the week. I think I'm more exhausted after the trip than before. How depressing.

Was hooked onto a short story, I only just finished devouring it. I must a write a review for this delightful author. It is rare to find people who can write so convincingly nowadays. Even I am guilty of the 'tell' instead of 'show' style of writing. It makes for a fast paced story but with very little left to one's imagination. What's the fun in that eh.

Practice was okay. Then had another one sided argument cum lecture. Sometimes I feel like just doesn't get me. Hello, the way things are said makes it seem like I had a choice at every stage of my life. I don't even have a choice NOW man.


Practice was okay
Am so exhausted, tomorrow is going to be a long day.

No comments: