Monday, 30 May 2011

Still hungry.

Today was a nice busy day. Like a manageable kind of busy. I enjoyed it very much.

Was supremely hungry from 930 til lunch though. Then I went and snarfed a huge Subway sandwich and had a yogurt as well. Pigged out :(

I didn't drink a single Milo today though yay.

Schmooze messaged me today after a long time. It was really nice to talk to her for a bit again! She keeps seeing cockroaches when she wakes up in the morning. I think they're trying to recruit her...

I realised that L and I are really like an old, boring, married couple. We talk about the same things everyday and I don't need her to tell me what she's thinking/doing for me to know. It's not boring but we are kind of stuck in this routine? And I can tell she's getting rather frustrated by it :/ So she's going on a holiday for a bit which will do her good I think. Get her away from the tuition and the stress of dealing with kids and stuff. Today she did something interesting though: read this book of P's which asked all kinds of weird questions like "do you believe in souls?", "what is a mind?". The thing I like a lot about L is that she reads all these concepts and theories and is always willing to share and argue/discuss them and that makes life so much more engaging and exciting :) I really enjoyed our conversation today. It was stimulating and SO refreshing. Sad that it got cut shot though thanks to the kids grrr.

Anyway I am now trying to book my family a train trip to Malaysia before the railway line closes. I am going to miss the train going past our house :( It's the only real train we have and it's so beautiful. Pa is particularly sad to see it go. He loves trains, he grew up around them in a railway colony so it's really a big deal to him. Now if only this KTM website was designed better... this booking thing is really a pain. Fingers crossed we get good seats!!

Just watched the British version of The Apprentice. Omg how the HECK did these people get so far?!? They are hopeless. I swear, ten hungry Indians/Chinese would eat them up in a second. The opportunity these guys get is incredible and they're just blowing it ARGH. I can't believe these are real adults with real job.

Yay Undercover Boss is on now! Love this show. OOOH they're showing Great Wolf Lodge in Wisconsin!! This is where we went with Chithi and the cousins! Best holiday ever <3

No comments: