I am a strong supporter of the PAP, I am and always have been. Not because I find the ministers cute, but because they really do their jobs well.
And even through this election, faced with growing dissent and opposition, they have held their ground well.
Until today.
I am very disappointed that the PAP has started injecting veiled threats of a future without them into their speeches. It makes them look weak. It may work for the older generation of voters but not for younger voters.
Why on the backfoot? Why so defensive? Do you see Low Thia Kiang saying "if I lose?" He's so confident, so sure, so smart. I find the rest of the opposition parties stupid but Low and Slyvia Lim from the WP are truly worth voting in. They are the PAP on the other side, a comforting thought :)
And for God's sake can people vote Wong Kan Seng out please.
--
Did my FTT today. Passed, it was easier than the BTT strangely. Saw V there. She looks very nice, though rather dark and tired.
Otherwise the day was as per norm.
Lots of emails to reply to!
Hope this week brings more good news!!
No comments:
Post a Comment