Monday, 2 May 2011

And May's here already.

I actually haven't really done a decent account of the long weekend. For some reason, it felt superrrrrrrrrrrrr long this time. Largely due to the following reasons:

1. My mother's absence meant there were almost zero arguments
2. There were no classes at all means we were at home
3. We didn't go to Malaysia or somewhere like we usually do when there is a free weekend
4. It was raining
5. There wasn't much interesting food

Saturday:

Bummed around. Actually, I can't remember what happened at all! That's how uneventful the day was. I think I played the Sims obsessively and read the paper. And watched TV. That's about it. So pathetic!

In the evening we spontaneously decided to go for a movie. So we went to West Mall and watched Thor. It was good! I enjoyed it though Natalie Portman was an utter waste of space in the film. She really had no role at all. Nordic mythology has never been my favourite (Roman mythology is) but it is interesting. The movie is pure fantasy though and Thor was far less hairy than he should be. Anyway, it was well taken I thought. I liked the gatekeeper the best!

Ate Chinese for dinner, came home and slept. Hooray, eventful day #1 over.

Sunday:

Bummed around. Actually, I can't remember what happened at all! That's how uneventful the day was. I think I played the Sims obsessively and read the paper. And watched TV. That's about it. So pathetic! (Yeah I just copy-pasted the entire paragraph from above HAHA)

I tried playing the POTC game I had since I couldn't find my Quidditch game :'( but got stuck as usual trying to ole the tribal woman into the pot SIGH.

In the afternoon, A came over. We just talked and talked and talked. Then we went to Island Creamery and ate ice cream and talked and talked and talked some more. She's fun but still rather immature in some areas. Probably got to do with her being an only child.

Anyway, in the evening I then called Mama and I really don't know what's wrong with her of late. She's acting all aloof and weird, it's like she doesn't want to talk to us :'(

Downloaded the third Pirates movie then and plugged it into the TV to watch. Was lovely but Pa and S fell asleep -_-

Monday:

Bummed around. Actually, I can't remember what happened at all! That's how uneventful the day was. I think I played the Sims obsessively and read the paper. And watched TV. That's about it. So pathetic! (HAHAH YES I COPIED IT AGAIN!)

That was really it though! NOTHING happened today. Oh yeah, except the fact that Osama has been shot dead. Okay, that is pretty big news. Guess where he was found? In a mansion. In PAKISTAN. @(*&#$*(@%&#%&*@$*(@*(#$( A more disgusting nation I have never seen. Bet he was having private dinners with the president too. I really don't understand why America funds them when all Pakistan does is to bite the hand that feeds them. Ingrates.

I am supposed to be studying for my FTT which is tomorrow but I am so lazzzyyyyy. I enjoy studying but I think I enjoy procrastinating more heehee. Okay I shall stop that and pass the test, otherwise waste of $6.

Tomorrow starts another week of work. A lot of things to do this week, so looking foward to going to work! I really need new office clothes though. My current set is in dreadful condition.

I don't understand why my hair always retains a bit of grease despite intense and vigorous washing :( This sucks.

No comments: