Thursday, 21 April 2011

SO glad it's the last day of the week.

I don't think I could stand another day! I am just so tiredddd.

I realise I tweet a lot from work. Hehehe. Interesting things happen to me!

1. Fruit incident/plastic knife incident
2. Cheersman
3. ...okay that's it actually.

I'm just sensationaling things as usual.

Man, got back home so late last night! Interview only started at 7 when it was supposed to start at 5. I'm glad it wasn't moved though. It was a difficult interview, but I think I performed well. Fingers crossed! There's still a looong way to go.

Very tired of seeing the same kind of people at every interview. Aren't they bored of seeing others exactly like them over and over again too?

Met Y for lunch. I have no idea why she dresses like a secretary. But okayyyy it was a nice lunch though I think the burrito could have done with some cheese. Talked a lot and a lot and a lot.

Came back and did some work then took the bus home with A! It is so much cheaper to take 700 omg. I am going to do that every single time now. 970 takes way too long and is too expensive! Bad deal.

I am finally free!!!

No comments: