Thursday, 24 February 2011

Sweet tooth addiction.

I really can't tell if I enjoy this lifestyle or not.

I wouldn't consider it an accurate representation of working life but it does give one a glimpse into the initial year or years of work.

Obviously they won't be rosy but prospectives have to look good to weather out those years.

ANYWAY, today was an alright day. Traipsed around in the hot sun in the morning looking at the lights and taking photos and interviewing pedestrians. Was very draining walking around in the sun.

Headed back and went out for a very dissatisfactory meal. Didn't enjoy the company that much because I think CY is rather self centred and attention seeking. He really thinks he's 'all that'. It is admirable, what he's achieved but still there's no reason to have an inflated head and to be pretentious. Nice dude but I'm more than 20 minutes around him is all I can stand.

DL is irritating me too. There's no reason to behave like you have no backbone. Sure, you're in a new country and have no one to ask but that's no reason to wait for me to just give you the answers for free! I worked hard to get those people and while I do have backups just in case you don't meet your quota doesn't mean you should rely on that.

So many frustrating people. Same with that AP. But her case is completely different. She's really bossy and is a byline stealer. No one can stand her, except of course, ____. Duh you'd like it here if you were someone's favourite.

Starting to get to know RT better though I think her love/infatuation for her boyfriend is a little much. Buying him a $498 ukelele is really insane thinking. No matter how much he likes it, she is still a student. $500 is one month's allowance man.

This morning we had an intern meeting and as usual she had wonderful ideas to present. I really don't know how she does it :( Good for her, though.

By the way, THANK YOU FRIENDS WHO ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS OVER THE PHONE!!! I really appreciate your help :)

I called so many people and couldn't really talk to them because there was so much to do. It was lovely hearing friends' voices though. I really miss Jodie!! All our talks are always so brutally honest. Miss Witchy, V, Xy, K, Id, omg so many people.

There's just no time to meet and have fun anymore.

---

A Level results out next Friday. Trepidation mixed with excitement. I'm not used to experiencing emotions when faced with examination results. Usually my 'reaction' is indifference bordering on apathy. This is really new to me. I know what I'm going to get though; I can just SEE it. It's going to be BBB AA and I will have to come home and face the usual sarcasm and taunting etc from my mother. I would really be happy with an AAB AA but that looks FAR from what I'm going to get.

HAHA I almost forgot about H3! Seriously though, I don't really care what grade I get for that so long as I pass.

--

Seeing other people get their offers is starting to make me feel a liiiiiittle jealous inside. Sometimes I wish I hadn't been that naive?/idealistic/stupid in making the choices I made. Rejection isn't a bad thing but I should have maximised my options and choices while I had the chance.

I am happy for them and honestly my jealousy is unfounded because I brought this upon myself but still...

--

I find that I am unable to control my eating nowadays. I am consuming insane amounts of ice cream and chocolate DAILY and this is really starting to have a horrible effect on my skin and teeth and EVERYTHING. It's really getting very very bad.

I think I need help :(

No comments: