Monday, 15 November 2010

Thanks, Mr. Whitby for spotting so well!

Once again my thumbnail hurts like crazy. It's a pleasurable sort of pain y'know? When I press it it feels nice.

BOTH my pens ran out of ink during the paper today and I had to write in blue marker :/ Hope they can read the slightly psychedelic colour. Sorry old examiners!!

Lit was otherwise alright. Both the contexts were just before the contexts we usually do (Catherine's confession and Prism's and Chasuble's flirting). In fact I actually found the TIOBE context to be extremely short and oddly truncated! What's up with that man.

Did the essay on significance of Nelly and the Prism context because I just had no idea what they meant by deceit and error in the play.

Unseen was the worst. I've really lost my mojo and I was writing a lot of nonsense on love. The room poems were even tougher and I've never seen such short poems before, to be honest.

It's over though, that's the least of it. YAY no more whiny Catherine and Linton and stupid Gwen and Cecily. I will miss you, Heathcliff.

(and yes, old dead Earnshaw and Joseph too OKAY)

Went out with C and L and had the funniest lunch ever! Ran into L's father at Raffles City and tried to teach Cara about Harry Potter (exercise in futility, this one) and laughed like crazy. Fun :)

Now home and ridiculously sleepy. Glad L's exams are over :)
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

V said...

Just read a lot of your posts at one go hehe;)
I KNOW WHY THE TIOBE CONTEXT IS SO SHORT, they're trying to save paper and squeeze them all into one page!