Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Once again, feels like a holiday.

Slight head cold last night so went to bed at 9. Now it's 615 and I'm up! Feeling a little woozy though but I didn't take any serious medication so it must be the inner ear thing + phlegm buildup.

S's prom was last night. She wore a sari. She looks good but too..grown up. Not that looking grown up is a bad thing but she still retains an aura of baby-ness and has a soft, baby face. So the 21 year old body plus 15 year old face is rather incongruous. I've always looked slightly older and more mature than my age so a sari on me at that age didn't look strange at all but on her it just doesn't look appropriate yet. But she thinks she's some great Indian Beauty and won't listen to me -.-

Trying to delete my messages but so many of them are funny that I can't bear to! Here are some of the rhymes that I have come up with:

1. For Pugglemuff ;)

Pig pig piggly pig
Piggly piggly pig pig
I'm doing a jig jig pig pig
So you ace your gig gig.
Twig twig twiggly twig
That's what you are you pig pig.
You gotta dig dig diggly dig
That A you little pig pig.

2. On ode to boredom

A for already
B for bored
C for can't take it anymore!
D for dying
E extemporaneously
F for save me from misery.

3. There was that nice poem C and I wrote to each before the exams started when we were studying together but I accidentally deleted it!! :( I hope she has it on her phone.

So far that's about it.

Facebook quizzes are so funny! This is not the best of times to get addicted but seriously how long can one look at Hindley's character analysis without getting bored! Answer: 1 minute tops. So I kept opening Facebook tabs and doing lame quizzes.

First was what subject I'm best suited for and the answer was ... -drum roll- GEOLOGY! HAHA so apt. Works to L's insistence on my taking up a career in Geography (gross) and my interest in rocks :) Don't look down on them! They're quite nice to study.

Then the next quiz I did said that I have 0% affinity for Law. HEH evidence to show my mother! Because we all know that Facebook is the law right.

Then the last quiz I did said that I am 41% popular person in school, 20% drama queen and some other things. This one was a little disturbing. Hmmm...

I love dawn and dusk. Especially when things are quiet and no one's awake yet. I can bathe, read my paper in peace and feel happy buttttt looks my father is already up so this plan is going out of the window. When he's away on work it's amazing how silent the house becomes. And how little work there seems to be. I don't understand why! Anyway he's at work most of the day. It's only one extra set of clothes to wash and one more mouth to feed, why should it feel like such a big difference?

No comments: