Monday, 29 November 2010

Not the same.

Been posting at unnatural frequency. Would love to think that this is because a whole lot of things go on in my life but unfortunately that is not the case. In fact, it's just the reverse! Which is why I'm posting so often in the first place, I think.

Today was fun :) Morning had a happiness-inducing (literally) hotcakes with the L. We started off fairly productively, going through a few essays with L becoming increasingly exasperated with my pathetic responses like "uh...the polarisation is because they aren't of the same status?" and "so the upper income people move into lower class housing because uh...they want to?"

..Yeahhhh.

But we could only work on essays for so long, heh. Moved on to a lengthy (and I mean seriously lengthy) discussion of all and sundry and it's nice to know that we share similar views on so many things.

We both came home sloshing in the rain and played obsessively our various electronic games. Plock and Geochallenge. Apparently, Plock is an indication of your power in a relationship. These are some of the profound things I learn from my friends.

Can't wait for dinner tomorrowz YAY sad that no one else can make it but it'll be a private date hooray!

Haven't studied Globalisation AT ALL. And I haven't done anything since I came home apart from wash my hair and take a nap and eat dinner. And it doesn't look like I'll be doing anything else either so I'm just going to go play Geochallenge now, read some old essays maybe and pray hard that I'll be able to do Globalisation without knowing anything.

No comments: