Monday, 8 November 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODIE! You will have birthday luck.

So today was the first paper - Physical Geog. It was okay I thought. Totally had no clue about Question 4 on Atmo/Hydro and the part (b)s of the essays I picked (Litho - volcanoes and Hydro - floods) were just ?!!?!? BUT AT LEAST IT'S OVER AND I DON'T EVER HAVE TO SEE AN INSELBERG/TOR/FLOODPLAIN/HADLEY CELL EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Had a coffee date with V and we were discussing how Geog has taken over our lives. HAHA in the morning before the paper we both panicked in the canteen extension and laughed at useless J1s who were panicking over OP. Like seriously dude it's not such a big deal.

Exam didn't really feel like an exam though. We've determined that it's because we didn't get to sit in the hall. The TD block is so stifling and gross cannot stand it! Unfortunately we're going to have a lot of papers there.

Our mothers have been treating us very nicely all of a sudden. I got my hair oiled, brushed, got fed lovely food, was allowed some leeway to be rude without getting scolded. Life is gooooooooooood when you're having a public exam. Going to enjoy this month for the time I get treated like a VIP!

Heard that the SEA paper was terrible :/ Poor kids. I hope their IH paper later this week is better as well as good moderation for Geog and History please thanks.

Sigh been acting as Aunt Agony for a lot of souls lately - not that I mind but sometimes it's hard giving others' support when you need it yourself.

Okay going to study GP for the first time ever! (But how?)

No comments: