WHAT is wrong with you? Why have you become so boring? So one-dimensional?
I don't even know what to say anymore. You don't pick up on any leads. It's like talking to a wall - boring and completely pointless.
The only thing I haven't done yet is tell you that you're boring and you'll probably reply with an 'Oh. Really? Why? I don't know. It's probably because I AM bored'. Great conversation that'll be.
Still, it's worth a shot.
Can't believe that for a second it felt as if Ppy was more interesting and engaging than you. Yes, THAT'S how boring you've become.
Every friendship needs work. And I've learnt that if the other party isn't going to bother, then neither will I.
Don't let us come to that.
Please.
I don't even know what to say anymore. You don't pick up on any leads. It's like talking to a wall - boring and completely pointless.
The only thing I haven't done yet is tell you that you're boring and you'll probably reply with an 'Oh. Really? Why? I don't know. It's probably because I AM bored'. Great conversation that'll be.
Still, it's worth a shot.
Can't believe that for a second it felt as if Ppy was more interesting and engaging than you. Yes, THAT'S how boring you've become.
Every friendship needs work. And I've learnt that if the other party isn't going to bother, then neither will I.
Don't let us come to that.
Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment