Before I celebrate I would like to extend well wishes and hearty CONGRATULATIONS to Lav who has successfully completed a gruelling day. CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE A WINNER!
Yeah she had THREE PAPERS today. THREE!!! Econs, Chem and Chem. IB doesn't let you rest for a minute even.
Next people to congratulate would be... THE HISTORY PEOPLE! For completing two mind numbing crazy papers today. YOU ARE NOW 3/5 DONE WITH THE A LEVELS HURRAH!
Glad the paper wasn't as crappy as the SEA one.
Maths for me was good. I finished well within the allotted time and managed to double and triple check my work. Feeling confident and happy about this paper aside from the stupid Hypothesis question which threw me off balance for a while.
I celebrated by texting Aunty K that I felt I did pretty decently and thanked her for her help :) My exclamation of not having to do Maths ever again resulted in her saying "adi paavi, how can you hate Maths >:(" WITH AN ANGRY FACE HAHAH SO CUTE!!! Aiyah I will really miss Maths. It's a mindless sort of escape from the other subjects.
Okay yay holiday tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment