Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Brain leaked out of nose.

In retrospect, I agree with the essay question. Evidence: my poor writing :( Then again, may not have even been writing this much if I had to manually pen down daily events 'cause I'm just too lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

So aside from the essay, I think GP was alright. I surprisingly didn't have any problems with the comprehension paper even though that is my weakest component. I wrote a long and leisurely AQ, was well within my word count for my summary and overall was relaxed and composed.

Damn paper was in the gym so ONCE AGAIN it didn't feel like we had completed an A Level paper. I remember the euphoria and elation at having completed papers during the Os. It is an awesome feeling which I am sorely missing right nowwwww.

The pile of unwanted material that is propping up the broken sofa arm is getting larger and larger. Looks like my sofa is going to be fixed heh heh.

Had a damn long nap and woke up not feeling like doing Maths. I will read through my notes and go to sleep and hope for the best. I really want that A!!!

Good luck to all the poor IH people <3 I am channeling positive energy, love and luck to you, C.

No comments: