It's been a shit day. Appropriate, given it's an ending to a shit year.
I'm not even going to talk about the photoshoot. I was/looked/felt ugly, the poses were stupid, my hair sucks. So much for calender girl.
I'm not even going to talk about the photoshoot. I was/looked/felt ugly, the poses were stupid, my hair sucks. So much for calender girl.
Today was the last official day of lessons. But Thursdays are always a waste of time, and today was the worst Thursday EVER.
The only reason I went to school was Human Geog consultation and she stood us up, Maths was bogus period as usual, Econs was sleep-inducing and GP was ... yeah, well not very interesting would be a nice way to say it.
Still brooding over what was said yesterday by AC and Millionaire and tried to talk about it to C today but A came in the way (again). It's starting to grate a little.
Had very long discussions with Roxanne today, messed up Claudia's hair, tried more lines on Lisa (failed :( J got there first) and generally had a good day but there was this huge emotional gap that persisted.
I miss you, dislike you for the person you've become, love you for the person you used to be. Things haven't worked out for us at all, have they. You didn't even bother sending a reply to my last email so I'll just take it as this is the end of the road. This is it. It's over. Finito. Got to accept closure at some point. You seem to have achieved it very easily, I have to try too.
There's no need to be rude, though. More than anything, that's what hurts. Your blatant rudeness. Sarcasm, cutting words, those I can still handle, but expletives? That's just a sign of lack of intelligence, an inability to express yourself without resorting to crudities. You weren't like this before, what happened? Or perhaps you never were the person I thought you were...
Whatever it is, I guess there's nothing much that can be done but to move on from here. I miss you very very much. But after tomorrow, there'll be no reason for us to even be within a two foot radius of each other.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment