And CA confirmed it. I'm starting to think that perhaps it's not just you who thinks this way, and it's getting highly disturbing.
Last day of Human Geog and Econs and Lit FOREVER. I will miss the latter two teachers but none of the subjects. GOOD RIDDANCE. Took a few photos but Whitby refused because he thinks that taking photos is like making horcruxes :(
One thing I will miss about Human Geog: my class :)
Felt fake today.
--
Tried talking to C, BUT A was around. Went to Holland V for yogurt, was an awkward sort of trio. Then tuition for which there was no tuition (it's Navarathiri) so went to L's house.
Haven't been there in ages. The lazy pig didn't want to come down so I had to navigate through weird blocks that I haven't seen for 2 years at least! Why can't you live in a more accessible place L!!!!!
Lots of fun eating, talking, doing Econs, discussing alternative lives (not as weird as it sounds) and in the end, we wound up to an 'everything-always-works-out-for-the-best' conclusion. Lame, I know, but it's the truth hoho.
--
CWG TT India won Gold. Ma cried during the National Anthem but L says she has no attachment.
--
Jealous of 08.
--
This is a verrrrrrrry disjointed post.
No comments:
Post a Comment