O.M.G JUST WATCHED ENDHIRAN AND IT WAS SO. FREAKING. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No number of exclamation marks in the world can describe this feeling of pure ecstasty and thrill that's coursing through my veins right now. I don't even think I can verbalise myself properly!
Yeah okay kinda lame; who gets so worked up over a movie right? Honestly, though, this movie is something special. The dancing, the special effects (OMG), AISHWARYA RAI AND RAJINI, the sets, the songs, everything is pure genius and SO magical. Totally worth the hefty $15 ticket and even the grubbiness and muckiness of that horrible theatre can be forgiven in contrast to the wonder that the movie is.
It's been so long since I truly sat down and enjoyed a movie; this was so cathartic :) English movies don't have the influence that Indian movies have. They're too short, and as far as romance goes - very little is left to the imagination. What's the fun in that! Plus no songs, and the language is not as rich. I remember having a conversation with Idab during the holidays about this. English is nothing, NOTHING compared to the oldest languages in the world. I love English, but the language is so inadequate sometimes. As far as poetry and art goes, Mandarin, Greek, Latin, Tamil, and many other old languages are the ones that pack the most punch.
But I digress...the main point is that I truly enjoyed myself and am floating on a little cloud now heh.
Plus it was an excellent end to a rather boring day.
Morning with Whitby was, to say the least, terrible. I successfully felt stupid, idiotic and dumb within the first 15 minutes. Poems were tough and my analysis was non-existent - great combination. Went out to eat a nice yummy South Indian lunch (yeah sorry, I'm ageing prematurely), then went to Sim Lim to pick up this blasted PC. Yes, I am talking about the elusive Powerbook G4 which I alternatively love and intensely despise. It is the best, and most irritating laptop. It has now refused to connect wirelessly and I am now struggling to listen to 'Irumbile Oru Idhayam' and type with a very slow internet connection, sigh. Pa and I went around looking for a nice Acer deal and we found some nice ones and also some HP deals. HP would be a dream but so expensive :(
Hahaha L is jealous. Poor thing. Hope you get a chance to watch it soon!
I LOVE THIS SONG!!!
Happy birthday Gandhiji :) Thank you for all that you did for the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment