I'm still obsessing over the movie -_- Sometimes I can't stand myself.
Addicted to one song, it's playing at an unnaturally loud volume right now over my speakers and I'm bobbing up and down so ferociously that this computer is slipping off my lap as I type (and bounce).
L just texted me saying that she wants to make a film after the exams. Cool right. Must think up a good script. Perhaps we can get inspiration from our dreams.
Borrrrring day. Went for tuition, was fun talking to Y and telling her everything about the movie and stuff! :)
Came home and vegetated. Think I'll try and see if I can get the video for this song. Aishwarya's dancing is to DIE for. I realise that AR Rahman sings the best song in the movie. For Guru, he sang Tere Bina which was the best after Barso Re (he couldn't sing that 'cause it was a solo female song) and then for Swades he sang the theme song and then for this movie, he sang this song which is the most interesting song of all the songs. A lot more examples but too many to list heh. This gur's song hit rate is 98%! That's beyond amazing. I have no clue how he comes up with so many original tunes - 6 for each movie is really impressive.
Hahah baby said that they should have outsourced the Commonwealth Games to a media company. I mean, she has a good point. Media companies know how to work on a tight budget, meet deadlines spot on and come out with really impressive and creative sets/performances. That's what they did for the Beijing games apparently. The Commonwealth Games are going to be a flop :( Sad. The opening ceremony is in another 15 minutes. Maybe I'll check it out.
In a way, you can't really fault India because the weather really set the preparations back a few weeks. Even then, there could be so many other things that could have been planned well. India really needs to get rid of this 'acha, vo tho hoga bhai' attitude and get up and START MOVING. So brilliant, but so lazy. Total waste of intellect.
Speaking of waste of intellect, L called me last night because there was some run-in with some imbeciles again. It's always those who have some semblance of a brain who get attacked. Common sense will tell you to ignore their comments but it's hard. Especially when someone close to you rubs shoulders with people like them on a daily basis.
It's sad, but the harsh truth is that two people from different worlds can never gel.
No comments:
Post a Comment