Friday, 22 October 2010

I AM ZEUS. And Cedric. And in Slytherin. According to Facebook.

My dream last night was...different.

It was set in locations I have been to before but not very important ones. Things like the initial Sorkalam rounds and the path to MGS and so many more! And my dream was FILLED with people. Practically everyone I have ever encountered in my life was present in my dream. Surreal! And in my dream I was telling V/L "hey, I had a really weird dream last night". I dreamt of C smoking and getting a call from a casting director from Broadway, I dreamt that J and I were on our way to celebrate and surprise Xy, I dreamt that Xy and I were on our way to our usual chick-flick, I dreamt that C and I were talking about how ugly the word U looks, I dreamt H and I were talking about Q, I dreamt that V and I were going to celebrate our birthdays, I dreamt V and I were talking about how the others' song tastes suck, basically the usual going ons (well, earlier at least) were occurring and it was so FAMILIAR that it didn't seem like a dream at all!

Plus some really random things like finding an old phone and calling RJ and some random Indian guy who was L's friend's chitappa (?!) picked up happened but aside from those the dream wasn't dream-ish.

Usually I dream of the ODDEST things ever. My dreams are dramatic and incredibly crazy. This was too, but more believable than usual.

Plus I kept waking up every two hours and going back to sleep so during my dream I actually went: 'sorry, what happened when I was gone?'.

--

Didn't do anything today :/ Will have to do some work now. Going to L's house tomorrow and aim to do Maths and Econs but since that mayyyyyyy not happen better do some work now.

Got to sleep on time though! I really can't sleep at 2 and wake up at 10 because for some reason my body can't take it anymore :(

--

My phone is acting funny by not recognising my memory card and setting up screensavers that I didn't know I had!

Okay, great. Now I'm sleepy UGH.

No comments: