9 is seriously NOT late. For a person who has religiously stuck to an archaic "you must be home before dark" maxim, an occasional transgression is not travesty. For God's sake, I was coming back from a friend's house! I was invited to stay the night okay, and I almost did. If not for respecting your stupid views, I'd have taken up the offer.
Had a great day at L's :) Watched three movies (yeah yeah yeah) and almost completed a Maths paper which is an improvement from when we're usually together! L's pooris failed miserably in poofing up but tasted awesome. Kinda miss Aunty G's cooking though :/ Excited about the house moving!! More than L is anyway, heh.
I think we're one of the weirdest people ever. It was raining like crazy outside and we shut the door and windows and put on the AC. HAHAH even after L said she was cold and after my nose started leaking. I think it's cause our Physics is damn good - if outside is cold, inside must be cold as well so that the entire environment can reach thermal equilibrium!
On the way to her house I had my annual Geog panic attack. L says that she's getting tired of me being in shock that I'm taking Geog. But I'm still quite shocked!! It still feels weird associating myself with Geog and contrary to her adamant claims - I WILL NOT BECOME A GEOG MAJOR THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I hate it and it hates me.
Parents pestering me about the whole internship thing again. I just want to get a job, is that so bad?
C's getting the same rubbish too. WHY are our parents like this.
HEH the bus driver had a beard to rival Mr. C's and he was even wearing those cappy things! A true Chinaman! According to C, this must be some kind of global trend because she saw a Malay dude sporting a lovely goatee as well. Man, I could've been part of this global organisation of bearded buddies if I hadn't tweezed mine out last night :( :( :(
No comments:
Post a Comment