Saturday, 10 July 2010

Slightly too obsessed with Godfinger.

Ava just got out of a relationship and is back in one again?! Man that girl has no self-respect. Obviously the boys don't respect her. Heh she's been the focal point of all my conversations with Vandu the past few weeks. I miss talking to you, V! We must hang out after my exams okay. Do some more crazy things like film stupid videos of you as a queen and me as a villain HAHA.

Watched RNBDJ on the sly with the sister today. Was so good and romantic. I love SRK and the way he's tactfully moved into the more mature romances instead of the young frisky movies he used to do in his 'youth' (see I'm admitting that he's not as young as I keep making him out to be). I really believe in the whole soulmates idea. Some couples are truly meant to be.

Forgot to mention that I finally started talking to N after a long time on Tuesday.




N Heyaaaaaa
me What's up?
N Hmm nothing much
I'm finally done with my crazy busy week
Enjoying the brief respite while it lasts
How goes A level prep?
me Heh hope youenjoy your breaksies. A Level prep hasn't started but it should. Sigh exams in 4 months and I'm still floundering.
As usual.
N It'll last till maybe this Friday heh so I'm going to make the most of it
Reading all the books I've bought over the last 2 months and haven't yet read
You have your Prelims or something soon right?
Someone told me 10 weeks or something like that
me Yeah 10 weeks. Shoudl be around Late August - September-ish.
I just want this year to get over.
NOW.
N Heh
I know the feeling
Actually, I want to sleep, and never have to wake up, till maybe September ends...
September 2012, that is.
me HEH.
Good one.
This year's just been crappy.
Last year was a dream.
N You know what I was doing the other day to de-stress?
me Playing with moo
N HEH!
No
I had a conversation with a friend using only lyrics from songs
The only rule is, the next line you use must have SOMETHING in relation with the previous line said
me Ooh damn cool.
Did you win.
N It wasn't a competition heh
We were just de-stressing and it was fun
Like
The dark finds ways of being engraved in the light
(and I replied with: You're the dark in my light, you're the black in my white)
me Wowza
Just like you to think up lyrics fast :) YOu have songs on the brain.
N Yeppppppppp
It was quite fun, you should try it sometime!
me Wokay will try.
N Oh, another de-stressing challenge for you: Write a poem for someone using only song lyrics! No using consequtive (omg how to spell???) lines from the same song, but you can use different lines from the same song! No more than 3 lines from the same song in the entire poem too.
me CONSECUTIVE.
N AHHHHH.
me You're spelling like Skya now.
N MY ENGRAND FAIL.
Oh no
That is the worst thing evar
me Yes HEH remember that time we were laughing about it on the phone.
N Why is there no Q in consecutive! I coulda sworn there was a q!
me Aiyoh so mean of us.
Qki (HAHAH get it. Hindi, kyunki and I said Qki)
Okay if you say it in a nasal tone it sounds the same
N HAHA WTF
That was a good one
Hai can I ask you something?
me Yes you may.
N But will you answer, and honestly?
me I can't tell you until you ask!
N Haha
Okay
Are you mad that C and I somehow or the other became friends?
Sent at 11:21 PM on Tuesday
me Not angry, but highly irritated, yes for around 2 weeks and after that I stopped caring.
N Kay I'm sorry =\
Although I still dunno why you didnt want us to talk
Sent at 11:23 PM on Tuesday
me Jealousy mostly. I knew that C wasn't that interested in me any more and if you came into the picture it would just ruin things further because she's always very taken with people at first.
N Oh okay
Fair enoughhh
K I'm sorry
Although you prolly aren't going to believe me if I say that
But yes I needed people for a survey and she and her friends happened to be around and we just you know, kept talking.
Sent at 11:27 PM on Tuesday
me That's okay.S
So long as she's happy.
N Um I don't think I'm THAT depressing..
me HAHA I didn't mean it like that!
Heh.
N Haha
Hmm I need new mooooosik.
Sent at 11:31 PM on Tuesday
N Do you has any song recommendations!
me Nope, none at all. I'm in desperate need of music myself.
Omg you know a while ago I found out I have 666 songs on my iPod and 6.66 left on my card
N O.O
FREAKY MUCH.
me and I got 6 mixed calls rom a number that started off with 666
SIGN OF THE DEVIL
N OMFG
me HOW.
I need to be saved.
N CONFESSION!
me O Mary Mother of God
Ihave to say 100 Hail Marys and wht's the other one.
-what's
N Uh
Our Father in Heaven?
Idk the name I just know how it starts
Our Father in Heaven, Holy be your name
me Our Faaaaaaaaaaatherrrrrr
Who Art in Heaven
Hallowed Be, Thy Name
N Your kingdom come, Your will be done on Earth as in Heaven
me Thy Kingdom Come
N :O
me Thy Will Be Done
On Earth
N OMG
me As It Is in HEAVENNNN
N YOU KNOW TEH WORDS
HOW
me Give us this day our Daily Bread
And forgive us our debts
As we forgive our debtors
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from eeevill
For Thine is the Kingdom andthe Power and the GLORY
FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
AAAAAAAAAAMEN
N kay
me There you go, my soul is cleansed.
N Your soul is now cleansed, child.
:O
Get out of my head!
NAO.
me OKAY WE NEED TO STOP SAYING THE SAME THING
N OUT.
>D
me OMG SO YOU'RE THE DEVIL.
me I knew it.
I KNEW IT>
N I know I'm wearing red today
and that I have devilish good looks
BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE ME THE DEVIL
>D
me Did you carry a fork.
N No
me Damnit.
A spoon?
N HAH.
No.
Ohwait.
Yes.
D:
me DIE.
YOU ARE THE DEVIL'S COUSIN.
N cue evil laughter
MWAHAHAHA
me Okay pitchspoon check
Laughter check
Red clothes check
Horn check
N OI
No horn!
me HEH.
Okay vaalu check
N -.-
OI!
NO TAIL EITHER.
Hai can I tell you something, and have you not take it teh wrong way?
me Okay but say it clearly.
N Kay
I kinda miss just talking to you and having all this weird inane conversations =\
me Aw, that's sweet.
For a change.
Nah I'm just kidding.
N /headdesk
Omg you know what
Once
I was soooooo exhausted
and I typed "/headdesk"
and I actually hit my head against the laptop
me Self fulfilling prophecy!
N I didnt even realize I was doing it as I typed it
me Congrats, you now can read the future.
N Until my head collided with the laptop and I was like OUCH! :(
Yay me?
me Congrats!
me: The box faces are so cute
N Kay I will be right back I has things to do and a cow to feed.
me Bye BovineMistress
N I'm back
me I have to be off in a while alright. I have investiture tomorrow.
Well disinvestitutre actually.
I'M FINALLY ENDING MY COUNCIL TERM
N Oh that's sad
me: no it's happy.
N Oh okay heh
GRATS!
me THANCHOO
me What did you go and do?
N Fed a cow
me What did you feel her/it/
N Her, and a spoonful of Milo powder heh






No comments: