Monday, 12 July 2010

Children of the damned.

I try so hard to please you; but it's never enough. It will never be enough for you. I am just a fat, lazy, pathetic ball of lard sitting and sucking your hard earned resources. I'm sorry but you got less than you bargained for. You took a gamble, and it was a bad one. Sorry buddy, live and learn.

Don't think it doesn't burn when I think about the amount of money, time and effort going in to educate me. Of course I feel it. I'm not spoiled, neither do I believe that money grows on trees. SO WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO WASTE MONEY ON THINGS THAT I DO NOT WANT TO DO.

How does that work into your so-called idea of ensuring that everyone is happy. No one is. Neither you, nor me.

But I have grown to accept the life you've given me.

You; you will never be able to.

No comments: