And I skipped it. Heh. But I'm justified! Only stupid Maths today the other lessons all cancelled. Oh yeah and GP but GP is kinda pointless for me. Embarrassing.
I've been thinking about this for a while now: I've always been average. There's never been a day my mother's said good when looking at a test or a report card or a grade. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I just don't get it. Perhaps, just perhaps, this is it. This is the level I am at and no amount of pushing will get me further. I know it sounds lazy but after a point I've always wondered why I just don't get it as fast as others. My sister has done so well for her exams. She's got a 3.77 GPA and considering she barely studies, it's fantastic.
Met Jodie at Tampines cause I wanted to explore the new malls there. I really miss living in the East! I remember living only two minutes away from the beach and spending so much time at parties and functions and stuff. I miss being an expat! Heh that sounds bratty but it's really great :) And somehow the East is so much less occupied than the rest of Singapore. It's less developed, has more space and I absolutely ADORE public transport. I could spend the whole day on a train.
Today was a great day out! Ate, talked, went to Toys R Us, tried out damn a lot of make up. Went to the airport with her laughed a lot. I really like her I hope we remain friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment