Today was pointless. There was no Lit. No Econs. Only some Physical Geog in the morning. Was supposed to stay back for extra Geog lesson and that got cancelled. Got my test back and the grade wasn't bad 18.5/28 which meets the B criterion but unfortunately we got Human back yesterday and I only jusstttttttt passed with 14/28. Have no idea why my Physical is better than my Human. Got an earful from Ms Lim for that. Perhaps I've got to get Geog tuition with Annushka and Ren Jean but the very thought of Geog tuition is creeping me out.
Ren jean and I found our song book. Wow we wrote a hell of a lot of songs. Creative genius I tell you! All the songs have to do with toilets and gross stuff though heh. We were kids! Got an earful from Ms. Lim for playing with that as well. I don't know why she targets me so much. What am I doing that no one else is?!
Stained my skirt hooray so I skipped Dio's takeover of Whitby's class and went home. Then I came back to school later for the GIC interview. Wasn't good I felt; perhapsI was too friendly? I don't know, I don't have a good feeling about this. Let me just cross my fingers and hope for the best.
Talking to Yaya a lot lately. He's nice - real and sincere.
No comments:
Post a Comment