Saturday, 22 May 2010

Exam in three days.

Buckled down and really studied and was rather productive yay. 


Went out at night to Pa's thing. He's the President now. Quite proud of him! All his colleagues and classmates have gone on to do so well..sometimes I wonder what Pa could've become if things had been different for him.


All the new interns are idiots and super nerds. Thought I saw quite a few hook ups.

Chatted with Neha which was nice. VJ's so lucky! They technically get 5 weeks of holidays grrr while we are stuck with 3 weeks. Night was slow - socialised but got bored after a while. Started feeling sleepy closer to ten (shocking I know!) Maybe I'm growing old. Didn't want to dance and as usual Pa gave me the eye. I don't get why he doesn't understand that I'm not comfortable performing especially dancing.



Food was fantastic though.


Not keen on embracing tomorrow and the days that are yet to come.

No comments: