It really was!
I'm so sad that I only got to go one week :( I really really enjoyed the session today. Thanks C, for masterminding such a cool project!
Day was uneventful. Got my BOP done - surprisingly the outlines weren't thattttt out of point. But it's just fluke.
Subway sandwich sale today. Made a profit of $511! :) not bad at all.
Feeling super unmotivated and uninspired. This has led to me being acting like an idiot in classes and getting scolded by a variety of teachers. I think I'm getting stupider at Lit. I can't analyse ANYTHING and every lesson I end up saying something inane and downright ridiculous. Can't believe I'm doing the damn H3.
I like talking to Xy :) She's fun to hang out with.
Random I know I know.
--
Dear T,
After talking to AJ for a while. I've confirmed a suspicion I've had for a long time: you're a jerk.
I feel like a fool for ever liking you. I'm going to let bygones be bygones and pretend you never existed. Sad; but you aren't someone worth remembering- not as a friend, not even as an acquaintence.
I do wonder, every now and then, if you think about the past like I do. But I guess not. And you're right (for the very first time) - there's no point.
So I'm going to take a leaf out of your book and forget that you ever were anything to me at some point.
--
I think Katy Perry is ugly. Her mouth opens up in a horrible manner when she sings - like a tear on her face. Gross. Zac Efron has an ugly mouth too.
--
I'm supposed to feel better now but I don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment