Tuesday, 6 April 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY L!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAV YOU UGLY DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you like mad. Hope you had a really good day with the zero lessons heh heh. Second last year of teenage-hood. BETTER GET THAT 45! Love you <3

Today I'm feeling very accomplished :)

Worked with Yuxin to come with the newsletter layout in the morning. I must say it looks really awesome! I think I have a hidden artistic talent.

Heh, okay maybe not. But I do have an excellent eye.

Had Moot Parliament 'reflection' session. Okay I shan't say what I felt here.

Came home and crashed. Was planning on having a 45 minute nap but that extended to a 2 hour siesta :/ oops. Woke up groggy and cranky. Plus the crap I'm having to do for IL really put me on end.

Buttttttt true to my artistic nature, I've managed to create the most lovely ticket ever! Am currently working on the banner. So looks like BOP outline is going to have to wait til tomorrow.. Hurhurhur.

No comments: