Thursday, 11 March 2010

We just aren't that type of friends.

Just back from the retarded event at ACSI -_- I've never been to an event that wasted as much of my time as this one. Seriously.

Thank God I'm from . If not I would have felt out as everyone else. I knew almost all the girls, and a few guys. The people in my group are alright. Nothing special.

It's only when you go for events like these that you realise the value of good organisation and people skills. These people have none. Okay, I won't be so judgemental, I'll cut them some slack: they have CLOSE to no skills. How's that?

It was a long tiring day. Met this nice girl from VJ at the 'social night' thing (which was a flop by the way).

Talked to Sheena quite a bit about practically everything. Was nice :)

Today made me glad that I didn't go to that school. Really, really, glad.

Thought about a lot of stuff (yeah there were large pockets of time where my mind was free) and I think I expect too much from you.

Which is why I get hurt every time.

Wanted to message you, but had nothing to say.

No comments: