Last day in boarding!
Thank God it's over. Feeling rather bushed from the whole experience. It didn't do me any good - not that it was a bad experience but..
Okay to sum everything up: blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
(sometimes monosyllabic words are the most accurate in conveying feelings effectively)
Maybe it was best we didn't room together? On one hand I think we just can't share the same space for prolonged periods of time. I always get the impression that it stifles you. Inhibits you, in some ways. And sometimes friendships develop best when there's distance.
On the other hand, I wish we could've spent more time with each other. This boarding stint sort of made me feel a little detached from you. Not that it tore us apart but you know. You're right next door and I could've come over more often but I was worried about disturbing you.
Okay so right now you're probably thinking, "why is she saying this all here and not straight me" right. The thing is, I don't think this warrants that much attention. I don't think it's worth the limited, and admittedly, precious little face-to-face time we have with each other. These are just the thoughts running through my head; nothing to do with you personally. So relax :)
Did the stupid Econs test today. It wasn't as bad as I expected but still, what a wonderful day to celebrate the end of the term.
Had a terrible muscle catch today and missed the PSC tea session. Damnit.
No comments:
Post a Comment