Monday, 29 March 2010

Hope Xy's exam went well :)

SO.

Today got back some more results. Everything really sucks. Apart from GP (which was only an A by a single mark) everything else is hovering around the CDE range.

Geog was an ultimate failure with only 53%, Econs - with one more mark I'd have hit B but :(

Anyway, better buck up before CTs come. Made my mother a promise and I had better stick to it.

Damn, dreading parent-teacher meeting that's yet to come.

--

Been feeling very disturbed and unsettled lately. I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't seem to focus or concentrate on anything - not studying, not games, not even TV. I don't know what's up and why I'm acting like this.

It's as if I'm dreading the arrival of something..just I don't know what.

R's upset, and I'm too nervous/shy to ask _ why. Peanut, on the other hand, seems thrilled with her two acceptances. Must see how Jelly has done.

--

Today was kinda boring at school. Won a rubber ducky, christened her Tubtub and that's about it. Someone was playing this slowwwww music during Maths (from one houses) and everyone was feeling sleepy.

No one had the time to eat lunch with me :(

FOCUS S. FOCUS.

No comments: