Having a long text conversation with HP :) the repartee's great; as is the wordplay! Haven't had this much fun messaging anyone in a while now.
Just ordered pizza for dinner. Was alright. Til Pa came home ballistic and started shouting about how we should switch off the lights for Earth Hour and stuff. I get it, but honestly, switching off the lights and electricity for one day and for only one hour is NOT the way to show care for the environment. The point of Earth Hour is to show excessie consumers around the world how little a have to sacrifice to reap fantastic returns. Switching off the lights everyday for those 15 minutes when you step out of the room is going to add up to so much more than just an hour of electricity saving in an ENTIRE YEAR.
Ridiculous notions people have.
I HATE people who waste: waste money, waste clothes, waste food, waste things that other people don't have.
Which is why I have so little respect for you.
I also hate people who abuse animals. Was watching Animal Planet a while ago and they were showing how elephants were treated all around the world. All those effing FOOLS who mistreat elephants should be shot, tied up and treated the exact same way they treat their animals.
Same goes for people who eat whales, sharks, kill tigers and minks for skin and fur. They all should be eaten/ stripped so that they know what it feels like to be hunted to extinction.
I feel like crying :( there's nothing I can do to save the earth, save the world, and I want to do so much.
But the world will have to wait for me to become rich because everyone only responds to the musical clinking of coins.
And by then it may be too late.
No comments:
Post a Comment