Thursday, 18 March 2010

It's time for an email.

Okay if you think I'm being mean, harsh, detached, it's because that's exactly what I'm trying to do. Well, not the mean and harsh part. But definitely the detached.

I love you, but you never tell me that you love me back and I'm tired of being the enabler in a relationship. It's been the case for every single friendship I've ever had and it's the reason why I get hurt

Every.

Single.

Time.

I can't afford to lose you and lose this friendship too. Xy's right.

You mean too much to me.

But see, that very line I just wrote, is my weakness. Every time I show you how much I enjoy your company/like you, that's how much more 'power' you hold over me. It's because I throw myself completely into a friendship that I expect the same from the other party. But there aren't many like me and fortunately/unfortunately we're different threads trying to be part of the same fabric. A colourful cloth may not necessarily be a strong one - not if the threads can't intertwine.

I'm sorry for expecting so much from you.

It's my fault.

It's my fault.

No comments: