Friday, 19 March 2010

I don't know how to respond.

Words mean a great deal to me. I appreciate the fact that you can appreciate their importance.

I did nothing today, again. There go my last ever March holidays. At least I can say I did nothing and was lazyyyyyyyy.

Hmm everyone seems to be complaining about the amount of homework that abounds BUT I seem to be oblivious to the advent of any assignments!

Questions running through my head:

1. Why do I have no clue about the homework I'm supposed to be doing?
2. Should I find out what I'm supposed to do?
3. What should I snack on?
4. Why doesn't anyone worry about global warming like I do?
5. Should I change my sheets?
6. Is my period due tomorrow?
7. When should I get my eyebrows threaded?
8. Why are human beings so cruel to other human beings?
9. Will we ever be able to create life?
10. How should I reply to your email?

Lots of things going in there. Hmm..

Maths tuition was fun today. I enjoy being her favourite student and I like understanding Maths :)

Heh I also revel in the misery that seems to grip Ki when I go to her house. I love wearing my MIT shirt there! Hahaha she's dying to ask how Harvard was (still) but too bad you ruined a perfectly good friendship so you lost out! Too bad.

But a part of me still wishes we were friends.

No comments: