Thursday, 25 February 2010

I try to make you feel so special but you don't like me enough to do the same.

Haven't been blogging because I have no computer and no internet connection. I'm on my sister's iPod now. Having council GM and there's a heated debate going on over a completely inconsequential issue and the bell is going to ring in a while.

Dead tired :( I don't know why this week has been particularly bad in terms of sleep. On Monday night I fell asleep at 7 and only woke at 6 but I was still tired on Tuesday night. What's wrong with me?

Today's going to be a long-is day: have a meeting after school for the Geog competition, then CIP meeting with Uncle D. I hope everything goes well and AK doesn't cause any hiccups. I'm tired of things getting messed up/going wrong/not in accordance with the proposed plan. It frustrates me to no end because I HAVE given allowances, I HAVE taken people's considerations and concerns into account but all I need is a single imbecile to mightily screw up the issue and this time, I do have one.

I enjoy the team that signed up, or rather, was put together. It's nice to have a break from ... people.

No comments: