Okay so, I'm back to blogging. C's right, it is cathartic. I still have my diary but physically writing things out is quite tiring because I'm rather long-winded. Heh.
Can't believe that it's only the 21st day of the 2nd month of the year. It feels like EONS already but at the same time, things are moving so fast! My head's all messed up.
Got back home a while ago from Marina Bay. Dead beat.
Spent the day with C today :) Was nice to be with her in the morning and talk about..well, everything actually. Even got some work done! Plus I lurrrrrrvvvvvvvv her flat! Wish I didn't live in a condo. It's so boring.
In the course of 2 months, a lot of things have happened and I will get around to writing about them soon but right now I'm in severe need of a good hot bath and a soft bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment