"I would kill to get the Nobel Peace Prize."
Irony. Sweet sweet irony.
--
Really sleepy now. Had to wake up early.
Lovely to see Janey again today. She's not half as black as I thought she'd be :) Yay.
--
She chose me to sing for this huge performance next year! BUT it's in August. HOW HOW HOW.
I've also got to write my music theory exam next March. I'm prepared but Q isn't and she's forcing to do the exam because I am heh heh heh. I love this!
Anyway dance, I didn't really dance too much cause of my wonderful muscle pull. Plus the two sisters I'm supposed to be dancing with barely turn up! I don't know how we're going to perform next Saturday. What with the attachment and stuff I'm not going to have any time at all.
Grr.
Anyway worries regarding the future aside, I really enjoyed myself in class today :) Got to see my schmoozum as well! :) :) :)
This just proves that I'm people-oriented and not task-oriented.
You know I can't work alone. AT ALL. I've GOT to have people/noise around me. Even if I'm concentrating on something I can't do it in a room alone. I usually like to sit with my mother in her office room while she works. It's just comforting being around someone. I function best in an office setting where everyone's sitting together and working. Love it love it love it :)
--
I've got a lot of things to do before the attachment. MUST FIND A LONG SLEEVED WHITE SHIRT TO WEAR TO COURT!!
--
I saw a lovely dress today that I wanted to buy so badly but it cost $85. Forget it. My father isn't even giving me pocket money cause I'm not going to school anymore. I'm broke.
My mind's starting to wander. I'm really very very sleepy.
--
Yesterday was T's birthday. I didn't remember til 11:57 PM and I didn't wish/message til five minutes ago. First time ever.
--
This is my want list:
1. Laptop sleeve
2. Phone sleeve
3. New phone strap
4. Kajal
5. Proper pens and pencils
6. Colouring book and colour pencils (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE BUY THIS FOR ME)
7. New L-shaped file that is opaque and has a cool design like my green dog one this year.
8. Necklace (both my silver chains broke :(
9. A new bag DESPERATELY!
10. A diary.
Though if I do get item number 10, then this site will cease to exist. WHO WANTS TO BUY ME ANY OF THE ABOVE! Please contact me asap thanks. Your help is much appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment